HELP!! I need a translation, PLEASE!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m_lois

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone please translate the following for me:

Jo bhi bola aapne..Mera dil kehta hai ki tum bhi mujh se utna hi pyar hai...jitna mujhe tum se.

Thank you so much to whoever does this for me!!

Members don't see this ad.

Jo bhi bola aapne.. : whatever you may say

Mera dil kehta hai ki tumhe bhi mujh se utna hi pyar hai...jitna mujhe tum se: My heart says (my heart tells me) that you too love me as much as I love you

:) :)

m_lois said:
Can someone please translate the following for me:

Jo bhi bola aapne..Mera dil kehta hai ki tum bhi mujh se utna hi pyar hai...jitna mujhe tum se.

Thank you so much to whoever does this for me!!

Jo bhi bola aapne.-WHATEVER YOU SAID
Mera dil kehta hai ki tum bhi mujh se utna hi pyar hai-MY HEART SAYS THAT YOU LOVE ME AS MUCH-
.jitna mujhe tum se.AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU

now tell us in a minimum of 500 words,as to why you ask for this translation

ooops, I didn't realize ,Tina was translating at the same time, but we both came out with the same answer

Members don't see this ad :)
I asked for this translation because someone that I love very very much sent me this message. I wanst sure where to post it, since i could not find an English-Hindi translation tool online. I appreciate your help very much and I apologize if this wasnt the place to do so. Thanks again!

nimeshshingala said:
Jo bhi bola aapne.-WHATEVER YOU SAID
Mera dil kehta hai ki tum bhi mujh se utna hi pyar hai-MY HEART SAYS THAT YOU LOVE ME AS MUCH-
.jitna mujhe tum se.AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU

now tell us in a minimum of 500 words,as to why you ask for this translation

ooops, I didn't realize ,Tina was translating at the same time, but we both came out with the same answer

nah this is the right place :D

some people are just a bit too anal about keeping the india forum for strictly health stuff...

but not the rest of us :D

Thank you 1hotaartichoke! I feel better now. By the way, I love your Dr. Seuss quote.

1hotaartichoke said:
nah this is the right place :D

some people are just a bit too anal about keeping the india forum for strictly health stuff...

but not the rest of us :D

m_lois said:
Thank you 1hotaartichoke! I feel better now. By the way, I love your Dr. Seuss quote.
its just so....true :D