help interview at samuel merritt university and american international college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preOTkid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have an interview in oakland for SMU coming up....and AIC in Mass can anyone tell me how the interview process is?? i already got into my #1 pick....but it would be helpful to know....jan 8th 2011 is my interview for smu

Members don't see this ad.

When did you apply to SMU? When did you get your letter? I am anxiously waiting for mine and so nervous about it. Goodluck on your interview. What are your stats?thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I have an interview with SMU in Oakland in January. Anyone have advice for me about the interview? Thanks!

yea i applied right around september or so!! TENA25 when is ur interview date?? mine is january 8th!!

Hey! I got an interview too! How did your interview go? Any tips?

Sorry! I hardly check this site, but I will start. Mine is Jan. 15th. How'd your interview go, preOTkid?? Hope things went smooth. Any tips or advice you can give me? :)

Hi PreOTkid,

I have an interview with AIC as well Feb 2nd. How did yours go? I am from Texas, and familiar with the schools down here and their interview process. How'd AIC go? Any thing you suggest I prepare for? Good luck to you! and Congrats on getting accepted to your number one choice =)

the interview at AIC went well very stright forward.....i actually just got a letter from them a week ago i GOT IN !!! lol but i am not gonna go there its A THREE YEAR PROGRAM??!!! GIVE ME A BREAK 3 years?? might as well go to med school

Anybody hear back from SMU. They called me yesterday and told me I was accepted..... time to look for a new place to live in a few months

Anybody hear back from SMU. They called me yesterday and told me I was accepted..... time to look for a new place to live in a few months

Hey Geinmass, I applied to SMU and am currently waiting to hear back from them. My interview was January 8th in the morning, when was your interview? Congratulations on hearing back!

Thank you. I was the same day but in the afternoon. So expect a call from the 510 area code

Congrats, Geinmass! Did you apply anywhere else? Maybe I can take your spot at the other schools since I'm still waiting to hear back from SMU. ;) Congrats!

Has anyone heard back from SMU? Anyone wait listed?

For those who were accepted what was your GPA, major, etc.?
I applied to SMU and never heard back from them. I was informed beginning of January I would be notified by Jan 15 either way regarding an interview. I have continually called and emailed and no one ever answers me back. I got accepted to Loma Linda anyways which was my first choice but my feelings were a little hurt that SMU could not even respond back to me--seems a little disorganized.

ok i sound so negative promise im not

CONGRATS to all that were accepted..we are all the future of OT!

I just got my email today... I'm waitlisted...

I'm not sure how they determine who goes where- congratulations for getting in

I know the wait list is 47 people... I'm #11...

What did you guys do for the 3-D skills/craft pre-req?

:)

A

Didn't get in. :( Guess, I'll have to try again or get into DU. I wish there were more OT programs in the bay area.

I took intro to ceramics for the art pre-req for SMU.

Has anyone had an interview for OT at American International College yet?