Help! Interview day at BU: Where to start?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jalan2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The interview invitation usually includes where to start the day, but I just noticed that it does not for BU. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, so please help! Where (what room in what building) does the interview start? Does the day start at 8am? (The letter mentioned the time somewhat.)

I called a few weeks ago to confirm my interview and they said they had sent me an email, ... but they still haven't. My schedule has been so crazy in the past few days, I didn't even remember to check back with them. :(

I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

The interview is located in the building behind the Public Health building. Office of Admissions, L124, promptly at 8:00 AM

http://www.bumc.bu.edu /admissions for travel directions, guidance about parking, and general information regarding the Boston University Medical Campus.

Hope this is helpful.

Good luck.

Thank you SO MUCH, 2003Applicant!

Before posting this thread, I suspected that was the case (the bldg and room you mentioned), but then I saw in their map that 715 Albany was the "School of Public Health" building, so I thought I couldn't be right.

Good luck to you too!
-j2

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Jalan,

The building is a bit difficult to find. The School of Public Health is a brick red building. You have to go around that building. There is a small green in between the office of admissions building and the school of public health building. Cross the green, and then you'll arrive at the right building.

Wishing you lots of luck!

Thanks again, 2003Applicant! You've been a great help!!! :)

-j2