1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

HELP! Just e-submitted and am now freaking out!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by rawknee, Jun 21, 2008.

1. rawknee

Pre-Dental
    I was under the impression that we could make revisions and additions to our LOE section after e-submitting. Thus, after e-submitting I tried to print up a letter matching form, but nothing was there! I need to add one more LOE also and there is no option for it. Can somebody please tell me what is going on with this?!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rawknee

Pre-Dental
    I would also like to add that after I e-submitted, the status of all my LOE's are not even there. Did anyone else get this or is in the same situation as me? Please let me know.

4. Andrew324

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    On the instructions it looks like you can change the LOE information after you e-submit. I am soon to submit and am hoping to be able to change the LOE after just in case someone doesnt send in a letter.

5. A8

A8

Dental Student
    I guess you can change your references by calling AADSAS. But make sure you know who your references are and whether they like paper or electronic letters.

6. JMCougar

Pre-Dental
    Maybe you aren't looking in the right place, because I totally deleted and added evaluators after submitting. Instead of clicking evaluators under the "status" tab, why don't you try clicking evaluators under "my application." Worked for me.

7. rawknee

Pre-Dental
    I figured out the problem... sort of. There must have been some kind of glitch. After e-submitting and then logging in again on mozilla, it was a totally different menu. There was a drop down menu for print, status, and logout but that was it. Then I tried it in Internet Explorer and it worked fine... then back to mozilla again and it also started working again.

Basically, some kind of glitch with mozilla almost gave me a heart attack, but all is well now.

8. A8

A8

Dental Student
    Same thing happen to me after I e-submitted my application. It seems I wasn't the only one!!