1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP! LOYOLA Secondary!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bruinkid, Sep 2, 2002.

1. bruinkid

bruinkid Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey guys,
    we're supposed to write a maximum of 25 lines per essay response. one of mine is longer, but all of it is still appearing on the print preview option. what should i do?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

Edit it down. You don't want them to have only a partial answer and/or think you can't follow directions!

4. laviddee

laviddee Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i think you can just get your answers in...
    i was really concerned with it.. so i wrote it in word... so that it was 25 lines, and then when i cut and paste it into the online box it went over 25. So then i edited it there down to 25. And then in print preview, it changed again.. and then when you actually print it out , it goes down to 19 lines. So i went by that final printed out version and used that as my max.

When i called in to loyola to ask about that, the lady said.. just answer the question completely, and seemed to imply not to worry about the lines so much.

i think loyola's the type of school that wouldn't be so concerned with space restraints... i think they want to know more of what your answer is rather than how concise it is?

so personally, i think 25 lines only pertains to the printed out version, and i don't think they really care that much.