bruinkid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 31, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Status (Visible)
Hey guys,
we're supposed to write a maximum of 25 lines per essay response. one of mine is longer, but all of it is still appearing on the print preview option. what should i do?

laviddee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2002
Chicago
Status (Visible)
i think you can just get your answers in...
i was really concerned with it.. so i wrote it in word... so that it was 25 lines, and then when i cut and paste it into the online box it went over 25. So then i edited it there down to 25. And then in print preview, it changed again.. and then when you actually print it out , it goes down to 19 lines. So i went by that final printed out version and used that as my max.

When i called in to loyola to ask about that, the lady said.. just answer the question completely, and seemed to imply not to worry about the lines so much.

i think loyola's the type of school that wouldn't be so concerned with space restraints... i think they want to know more of what your answer is rather than how concise it is?

so personally, i think 25 lines only pertains to the printed out version, and i don't think they really care that much.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads