help me a choose a school!! Tennessee or Kansas City

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doverm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to tennessee and kansas city and been asked on an interview to louisville. I am completely confused on where to go because there are no board scores posted or national rankings. i am only about 50 minutes from memphis so thats cool and 7.5 hours from KC. any ideas from yall

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

doverm said:
I have been accepted to tennessee and kansas city and been asked on an interview to louisville. I am completely confused on where to go because there are no board scores posted or national rankings. i am only about 50 minutes from memphis so thats cool and 7.5 hours from KC. any ideas from yall

thanks

U already knew what u wanted, Tennessee. You'll be Talia's classmate (assuming u r a hetero male!) :D
Why waste the money to Louisville?

It sounds like you've already made up your mind! :) I will be applying to UMKC and Tennessee but I really want to got to KC because it would be instate. However, KC is about 6 hours away and TN is about 3 or 4. I would say go to the one that is closer but that would be a bit hypocritical of me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Of course I'm biased, but Tennessee has a great program and it's pretty nice to be close enough to go home if need be.

I've also heard good things about louisvillle ... you'll get a good education wherever you choose everything else you learn after you graduate.

thanks for the help
so cjwolf, do you like tenn ok?
any positives or negatives?

I haven't really found any negatives as of yet, it's organized pretty well once you get about a month into it. Then the second semester it feels like they just throw you into the mix for real.