Help me decide on a schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SoulinNeed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to take the MCAT on May 22 (or around that), I also need to take Orgo II and A&P1 (only classes I will be taking), which will most likely be on Mon, wed, and Friday. They start 1/20 and end around 5/10. Also, I want to take an MCAT prep class through Princeton Review. There are two ways I can take the class that I think will be beneficial.

1st scenario: 1/8-5/16 Sun and Wed
2nd scenario: 2/1-5/9 Sun, Wed, and Friday

What do you guys think will be best, considering my class schedule? Thanks for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
First scenario. I like to keep as many days open for class/MCAT studying as possible. That way I don't have the excuse of "Oh, I have class in 50 min, not worth studying". :)

I want to take the MCAT on May 22 (or around that), I also need to take Orgo II and A&P1 (only classes I will be taking), which will most likely be on Mon, wed, and Friday. They start 1/20 and end around 5/10. Also, I want to take an MCAT prep class through Princeton Review. There are two ways I can take the class that I think will be beneficial.

1st scenario: 1/18-5/16 Sun and Wed
2nd scenario: 2/1-5/9 Sun, Wed, and Friday

What do you guys think will be best, considering my class schedule? Thanks for any help.

1st scenario, it's more spread out so you can spend more time on the material at hand and still have ample time for your classes.

Just be sure to keep on track and do some extra practice exams because once the class is over, you have the MCAT.