help me! how do you cut and paste onto usc secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinkid

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
how do you cut and past from word onto the usc secondary? please help!

Members don't see this ad.

what do you mean by "how?"

it's a normal secondary. Is your screen showing any different???

In case you DON"T know how to cut and paste:

highlight the stuff you want to copy onto the secondary
push "CONTROL and C"
Go to the Keck application website
have your cursor where you want the essay to start
and push "CONTROL and V"

that's it. :)

Originally posted by bruinkid
how do you cut and past from word onto the usc secondary? please help!

Is this the weird secondary where they say that cutting and pasting won't work?

-RA

Members don't see this ad :)
i think he's being obsessive compulsive about the formatting in the preview page. get over it!

Hey-
you can cut and paste it- i did for USC's secondary. if i remember correctly- it does get a little format funky but just fix it after you have pasted it.

For some reason I had a hard time when I had to cut and paste for my USC secondary. I figured out latter that if you are over the word count when you paste into the text box and then try to go to the next page it will read as an error. I don't really understand this because when I typed my response in Word and checked the word count it should have fit. But after many hours of frustration, I just typed the responses directly into the text boxes. I also did something really stupid. USC was one of the first secondaries I received and I wanted to view all the questions - so instead of going to the worksheet - (which in hindsight would have been alot eaiser) I skipped through each page of the application, but in order to do that you must type a response in some of the boxes. So, I don't know if this created a problem or not when I tried to cut and paste into the boxes. Well anyway, good luck.