Help me please. Need to increase my score by 20-30 points

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EaglesAllDay

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, what's he most efficient way to bump up my score in a month/month and half?

Took Uworld exam today and only got 200 on it...it was dissapointing to me but I'm still slightly happy as I increased my nbme score by 30 points...

So can anybody give me some advice on what steps to take to improve my score...feel like I'm at a stand still with this damn exam

Members don't see this ad.

Guys, what's he most efficient way to bump up my score in a month/month and half?

Took Uworld exam today and only got 200 on it...it was dissapointing to me but I'm still slightly happy as I increased my nbme score by 30 points...

So can anybody give me some advice on what steps to take to improve my score...feel like I'm at a stand still with this damn exam

A more efficient way may be to..

1. Purchase the Step 2 CK USMLE Rx Qbank for a 30 day period if your are currently using Step 2 CK USMLE WORLD Qbank. Complete the question bank within 30 days. If you are not using USMLE WORLD's question bank for Step 2 CK, then purchase the UWORLD bank of questions for the 30 day period. Complete the question bank within 30 days.
2. Bow down to the NBME Sith Lord. Apologize for referring to the exam in terms that takes the Step 2 CK's name in vain. Begin by re-editing your post.
3. Stay positive.

Best Luck.