Help me! What books do I buy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kepepania

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have NO idea how to start studying for the OAT in February! Can someone suggest preparation books for me? Courses aren't offered where I live, so I'll have to rely on books & my own notes. PLEASE if anyone has some suggestions mail me at [email protected]. THANK YOU!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I used the Kaplen MCAT prep book. Alot of people on here used the TopScore Pro software. I guess it is pretty good. Go to Amazon.com and type in OAT, there are a few things.

I also used the Kaplan Mcat prep book.. but I also used the Lippincott book "preparing for the OAT". I'd let you buy mine off of me.. but Simisn already did that.

Simi >> How's it goin' girl??!! When are we doin' lunch??

Members don't see this ad :)
I, too, have the MCAT book, and the Lippencott book. What's really helpful and may break it down even better believe it or not is the GRE preparation books.

Originally posted by cpw
I also used the Kaplan Mcat prep book.. but I also used the Lippincott book "preparing for the OAT". I'd let you buy mine off of me.. but Simisn already did that.

Simi >> How's it goin' girl??!! When are we doin' lunch??

Hey Christine, the semester is goin great so far. Man did the whole lunch thing work out last semseter due to conflicting schedules. I don't have any tests next week, so I'm kind of free(besides my usual classes of course). How about then?