1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

Help me! What books do I buy?

Discussion in 'Optometry' started by kepepania, Nov 3, 2002.

1. kepepania

kepepania New Member

I have NO idea how to start studying for the OAT in February! Can someone suggest preparation books for me? Courses aren't offered where I live, so I'll have to rely on books & my own notes. PLEASE if anyone has some suggestions mail me at [email protected]. THANK YOU!!!

2. rpames

rpames Optometrist
    10+ Year Member

Optometrist
    I used the Kaplen MCAT prep book. Alot of people on here used the TopScore Pro software. I guess it is pretty good. Go to Amazon.com and type in OAT, there are a few things.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cpw

cpw It's a boy !!!
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Optometrist
    I also used the Kaplan Mcat prep book.. but I also used the Lippincott book "preparing for the OAT". I'd let you buy mine off of me.. but Simisn already did that.

Simi >> How's it goin' girl??!! When are we doin' lunch??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tyra

Tyra Member
    7+ Year Member

I, too, have the MCAT book, and the Lippencott book. What's really helpful and may break it down even better believe it or not is the GRE preparation books.

5. Simisn

7+ Year Member

Hey Christine, the semester is goin great so far. Man did the whole lunch thing work out last semseter due to conflicting schedules. I don't have any tests next week, so I'm kind of free(besides my usual classes of course). How about then?