MD help me with school list, reapplicant ORM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clairish

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
stats: nonclinical, clinical a few hundred hours, worked as ER scribe for a year, and working as lab tech at a small clinic lab now. GPA: 3.7(4year university only) or 3.8x(include community college), sgpa 3.65(4year only) or 3.7x(including cc). Mcat 516 (CARS 126) ORM, US citizen, New Mexico resident.
applied last September, I think I need to reapply. Please help me with the school list... do I need to take Mcat again?

Members don't see this ad.

Well all of your grades are figured into your GPAs so it’s not with or without your cc. Can you share your AMCAS grid please? Where did you apply? Did you receive any interviews? If so what were the outcomes of the interviews? Did you submit your primary last a September or were you marked complete in September?
we really can’t help you without more info. There is a WAMC grid stickied above. If would fill that out people might be able to give you some appropriate advice.

Well all of your grades are figured into your GPAs so it’s not with or without your cc. Can you share your AMCAS grid please? Where did you apply? Did you receive any interviews? If so what were the outcomes of the interviews? Did you submit your primary last a September or were you marked complete in September?
we really can’t help you without more info. There is a WAMC grid stickied above. If would fill that out people might be able to give you some appropriate advice.
thank you. I will post another post with grid and delete this.