help me..............

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tek_bek

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
i got my gpa today and it is 3.50,but i have c grade in 2 subjects.......
how much could it affect my chances of being called for an interview.
plz answer

Members don't see this ad.

hey
3.50 is a good GPA....dont worry too much about individual grades........the schools are usually concerned about the overall GPA....u should be fine.....

shlo said:
hey
3.50 is a good GPA....dont worry too much about individual grades........the schools are usually concerned about the overall GPA....u should be fine.....

hey
shlo ,thanks a lot.Can some one tell me the steps required, to take the examination date.
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
is it the g.p.a from WES or ECE.

whomsoever got a failing grade....

U should be ready to explain about the situation u were in when u took the exam and what made u fail that exam, and what efforts u took to correct them .... , how u got over with that type of problem in your studies later and in your career if u have been practising later... And the most important what lesson u had from your failure. These are few answers they expect from you.

And there are so many things to worry about dude, u will come across all of them one by one as u have only started the painful process...... watch out for the next step.'-)

Hope this explains your question..

Dentalmaniac said:
whomsoever got a failing grade....

U should be ready to explain about the situation u were in when u took the exam and what made u fail that exam, and what efforts u took to correct them .... , how u got over with that type of problem in your studies later and in your career if u have been practising later... And the most important what lesson u had from your failure. These are few answers they expect from you.

And there are so many things to worry about dude, u will come across all of them one by one as u have only started the painful process...... watch out for the next step.'-)

Hope this explains your question..

hey.... i didnt fail in that exam but its just that my marks were 54 n passing marks were 50 out of 100
Anyways thanks for ur reply

hey
Can some one tell me the steps required, to take the examination date.
thanks

tek_bek said:
hey
Can some one tell me the steps required, to take the examination date.
thanks

3.50 by ece is a very good gpa...dont worry.....for the exam, go to the ada site and apply with ur ece evaluation.....they will send ur confirmation number by mail.......u can then use that number to register at aprometric center convenient to u.....

tek_bek said:
hi
plz answer

Your are fine according to me. Go ahead and apply. :thumbup:

u r good!there is no point to worry..atleast about ur gpa! :thumbup:
tek_bek said:
hi
plz answer

Hey tek_bek,
sorry I mistook that you got a failing grade . Think probably u'r too much concern about the GPA made me think like that. Anyways good luck to u.