tek_bek

10+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
hi
im planning to take nbde part 1 by end of september.Can some one tell me the schools ,i will be able to apply after getting the result .(i mean the schools ,which consider applications in november and later for mid 2007 session). :confused:Please name the schools
thanks

tamanna

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2006
Status
Dental Student
tek_bek said:
some one, plzzzzzzzz reply
trying not to be rude here
have you gone through ada site
you can google search and find out

OP
T

tek_bek

10+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
tamanna said:
trying not to be rude here
have you gone through ada site
you can google search and find out
honey

u can do google search for most of the topics and questions listed in this forum,but still people ask and others reply .Moreover this forum is ment for those who want to help and actually help others .
Thanks for your concern....

tamanna

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2006
Status
Dental Student
tek_bek said:
honey

u can do google search for most of the topics and questions listed in this forum,but still people ask and others reply .Moreover this forum is ment for those who want to help and actually help others .

so you expect others to do your work for you ............... and you don't want to do any

tamanna

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2006
Status
Dental Student
tek_bek said:
honey

this forum is for people who help each other and not take advantage of the others information
you have no clue to the number of people i had helped either

tooth germ

10+ Year Member
May 22, 2006
Status
well said tamanna,it is true that this forum is to help others,but one should also do some search by his own and then ask others for help.

tamanna said:
this forum is for people who help each other and not take advantage of the others information
you have no clue to the number of people i had helped either

Khurram

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2003
NYC
Visit site
Status
tek_bek said:
honey

Please use the search in the forums...your question has been answered at least a million times. Or do what we all did, and go to each uni's website and find out what their deadlines are. No one is gonna know all the dates off-hand

OP
T

tek_bek

10+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
thanks all ,yep i did the search and now every thing is clear to me.Hey khurram i dont want this thread to be heated one coz every body is already in a state of tension while preparing for the exam. NOW EVERY ONE PLZ SMILE :) :laugh: :thumbup:

Khurram

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2003
NYC
Visit site
Status
tek_bek said:
thanks all ,yep i did the search and now every thing is clear to me.Hey khurram i dont want this thread to be heated one coz every body is already in a state of tension while preparing for the exam. NOW EVERY ONE PLZ SMILE :) :laugh: :thumbup:

Nice work :D