1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

help me

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by shafaq nomani, Jul 31, 2006.

1. shafaq nomani

shafaq nomani New Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi, My name is Shafaq Nomani I have a B.D.S. from Pakistan. I'm interested to know, It's been 1 1/2 year since I submitted my document to ECE every time I call them they tell me that they have forwarded the documents but don't have any respond from my institution. Please, tell me what to do. My career is at risk. I even called my institution about this and they told me that they haven't recieved anything from ECE. I'm sure other students or graduates have been through this.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CALALILY

CALALILY Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Shafaq,
    let me understand you correctly... you said that you asked ECE to obtain the documents directly from your university? you did not send the documents yourself to ECE directly?
    I am not sure about others onthis forum; but the people I know have all sent their documents directly to ECE themselves. Yes, they are slow.... but 1.5 YEARS is ridiculous!!!!
    I think you should send them yourself, if you have not.

Hope the above helps,
    Regards...

4. shafaq nomani

shafaq nomani New Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i have send my self two times once a time i understand like i ve a mistake somthing in document or in application then i have brought my document then second time i ve send on march 1st but no respond yet

5. Talal

Talal Member
    7+ Year Member

Shafaq,

Your post is quite incoherent. Since you have not mentioned which school you graduated from in Pakistan, it is difficult to actually grasp what the issue is here. I am also from Pakistan, and just did what everyone else does - just follow the instructions on the ECE website. Send them all original documents, Matric to Final BDS exam - that will do. If you have failed any subject they need a separate marksheet that lists the marks that you got in that subject. Knowing how things are in Pakistan it will take a century for your college to probably send them the originals. So just do it yourself. Hope this helps!