farqueue

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2005
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hey guys, i need this article and found this in pubmed

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=847460&dopt=medline

I found this article and i want to access it to view the contents but i have no idea how to do so.... someone please help

Here is the reference list
Engel, G.L 1977. The need for a new medical model: A challenge for biomedicine. Science 196 (4286):129-36

The problem is my university only gives access up to dates 1988, this article dates back to 1977... help

sscooterguy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2005
midwest
Status
Resident [Any Field]
farqueue said:
Hey guys, i need this article and found this in pubmed

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=847460&dopt=medline

I found this article and i want to access it to view the contents but i have no idea how to do so.... someone please help

Here is the reference list
Engel, G.L 1977. The need for a new medical model: A challenge for biomedicine. Science 196 (4286):129-36

The problem is my university only gives access up to dates 1988, this article dates back to 1977... help
Many school libraries only have so many years worth of journals in house, however, you can order older or other journals that they don't have a subscription to individually. Go to your medical library and ask what they have access to and see what they can do for you. Some institution does it for free for medical and grad students, others charge you a dollar up to a couple of bucks. If its important for you, its worth it.

sscooterguy

OP
F

farqueue

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2005
Status
ok, thanks... but i really need it now. Got an essay due.
So if anyone has access to it can they just put a copy up here in pdf or txt thanks!!

About the Ads

velo

bottom of the food chain
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
farqueue said:
ok, thanks... but i really need it now. Got an essay due.
So if anyone has access to it can they just put a copy up here in pdf or txt thanks!!
electronic journals don't go back to the seventies. you need to find a hard copy in the library or find a more recent article. good luck.

OP
F

farqueue

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2005
Status
donwt worry abt it now... got it from a friend already..
thanks anyway

About the Ads