help nbde

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acrylic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey

sdn has helped me alot and i want to do something in return so if anyone has any queries regarding nbde1 i can try to help , now i dont knw everything but i knw a few things so go ahead post anything that u want to know abt the exam....

input from everybody is highly appreciated

lets help each other

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
A noble gesture! I have posted a question in NBDE EXAMS forum about ovulation under the thread name physiology.Could you please try to answer it?Thanks!

hey

sdn has helped me alot and i want to do something in return so if anyone has any queries regarding nbde1 i can try to help , now i dont knw everything but i knw a few things so go ahead post anything that u want to know abt the exam....

input from everybody is highly appreciated

lets help each other

Hi Acrylic,
I'd like to learn the difference of difficulty between your examination and released papers,what can you say if you compare questions?

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the wishes

i knw tht it feels like its very tough to go thru all the books n sometimes we think tht just by doing a few things we can ace this exam but i cannot tell u tht u ll do good just by going thru decks n question papers
u should atleast read kaplan with these two things n be very thorough its not an easy exam i studied for 6 7 months full time n i was exoecting as 90 but the things is its a very concept based exam so u need to go thru the books n read everything 3 4 times n do past papers well

Hi Acrylic,
I'd like to learn the difference of difficulty between your examination and released papers,what can you say if you compare questions?

hi
u see when we r doing the released exams we r in a very comfortable enviornment we know that even if we cant answer we can just skip n check the answer so those papers seem easy but the real exam is a different story u r concentrating on every choice n it feels tht there r atleast 2 right choices so my adv would be to be good with basic concepts
old papers does give u a very good idea abt the exam

one more thing is to find a well motivated study partner it helps alot to have someone who is doing the exact same thjing tht u r doing so tht at the end of the day u guys can discuss n ask each other questions i
its like doing the same thing twice in a day

review multiple times- atleast 3 times, is the key

Hello,
Released papers help you prepare for the exam. Although, you won't find any repeats, but they make you think logically. Most of the times, strong basics will help you narrow down to two choices, but its only your persistence and hard efforts (in revising decks 2-3 times & personal notes from kaplan and wikipedia) lead to correct answer. Personally, thats the only thing creating a gap between a 85 score and a 90 score. If you see current pattern, raw scores between 310-330 can lead upto scores between 85-90 (ofcouse depending on the difficulty pattern)
Just a question of how to get those extra 20 questions right :love:

Hope this helps! Best of luck,

~ Pearl

i did everything 4 times atleast its the key

thnx for the reply,
i take my exam 3 weeks later,as most of test takers i feel like i dont remember anything.
anyway i'll see what i remember soon.

thnx for the reply,
i take my exam 3 weeks later,as most of test takers i feel like i dont remember anything.
anyway i'll see what i remember soon.

oh yaa. I felt the same way. Relax (I knw easier said right?) and tell yourself that u will do it :):luck:

hi all
thankyou acrylic and all others who are contributing to this thread.
great help...
i understand how to refine ur score from85 to 90.that is by revising papers and decks atleast 3 times.

but my problem is how to improve from a score of 80. is it possible to improve from 80 (below average).
that means roughly 65 more correct answers to reach 90.

pls give ur inputs .
thankyou all

hi all
thankyou acrylic and all others who are contributing to this thread.
great help...
i understand how to refine ur score from85 to 90.that is by revising papers and decks atleast 3 times.

but my problem is how to improve from a score of 80. is it possible to improve from 80 (below average).
that means roughly 65 more correct answers to reach 90.

pls give ur inputs .
thankyou all

i personally t hink that everything is possible dont give up...if its ur second attempt then its better to first go thru everthing n see wht u didnt do the 1st time didu leave sometopics? or did u just read thru somethings? try to find out wht u did wrong n then strengthen those points...this exam needs commitment n u cannot afford to leave out nething.
u can improve the score for sure just be consistent.....i know a frnd who scored 79 6 to 7 yrs ago n now she is studying again n im sure this time she will make it n there r multiple examples like tht
keep trying!!!:)

thankyou acrylic for the support
i personally t hink that everything is possible dont give up...if its ur second attempt then its better to first go thru everthing n see wht u didnt do the 1st time didu leave sometopics? or did u just read thru somethings? try to find out wht u did wrong n then strengthen those points...this exam needs commitment n u cannot afford to leave out nething.
u can improve the score for sure just be consistent.....i know a frnd who scored 79 6 to 7 yrs ago n now she is studying again n im sure this time she will make it n there r multiple examples like tht
keep trying!!!:)