Help! Need to change to March 31st MCAT Exam but NOTHING is available in Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Singerpremed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking the Kaplan prep course and I made significant improvement from my first diagnostic to my FL1 and Kaplan told me to wait till it got closer to the low priced reschedule date (from January 28th to March 31st). My score is not where I would like it to be after I completed another FL and now I'm looking and there are NO March exams available and I'm freaking out. I really have no need to take it April 22nd especially since finals roll around then. Any advice on what I should do? >.<

Members don't see this ad.

What did you get on the Kaplan FL if you dont mind me asking, because the Kaplan scores can be a little deceiving

Reactions: 1 user
What did you get on the Kaplan FL if you dont mind me asking, because the Kaplan scores can be a little deceiving
I got a 499 and 501. First diagnostic got 493. But yeah I'm definitely rescheduling because I also don't have the confidence built through practice built up for the timed testing. I have ADD so I know this as an issue for me, just means I need to practice more. So anything to help me stop panicking though??? lol

I mean I'm not an expert or anything like that, and I am also currently enrolled in a Kaplan class, but my highest score so far has been a 503 on a kaplan FL, and when I go and do the AAMC question packs and stuff like that, my percentage correct is usually in the high 70s-80s. Its definetly your call to reschedule, but your score is not as bad as you think, in my experience.

Members don't see this ad :)
I mean I'm not an expert or anything like that, and I am also currently enrolled in a Kaplan class, but my highest score so far has been a 503 on a kaplan FL, and when I go and do the AAMC question packs and stuff like that, my percentage correct is usually in the high 70s-80s. Its definetly your call to reschedule, but your score is not as bad as you think, in my experience.

Kaplan may be deflated, but if you are scoring in the high 490s on Kaplan then you cant expect much.

I'm taking the Kaplan prep course and I made significant improvement from my first diagnostic to my FL1 and Kaplan told me to wait till it got closer to the low priced reschedule date (from January 28th to March 31st). My score is not where I would like it to be after I completed another FL and now I'm looking and there are NO March exams available and I'm freaking out. I really have no need to take it April 22nd especially since finals roll around then. Any advice on what I should do? >.<

You still have time to practice before your January date.