help needed for nbde

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

canine 8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
got a score of 78 in nbde......do i have any chance of getting into dental school in US ....plz guide me friends very depressed...:thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad.

got a score of 78 in nbde......do i have any chance of getting into dental school in US ....plz guide me friends very depressed...:thumbdown:

you can do part 2 and get some volunteering or work experience. Make a very good resume. Get high toefl score. I know someone got in UIC with part1 77 and part 2 75 . If you go through UIC interview posting you will see that. Lots of people are getting low score. so dont worry and try to improve in other things like resume toefl work experience. also continuing education will help.good luck

There was a sdn member who got admission in colorado with similar scores. So to imrove you should do part2 and good sop, resume. You will make it for sure:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
keep working towards it and Don't give up!

thanq friends .....ur words filled confidence in me......thanq ones again @surry ,BENNY4567 ,BombayBDS ....

Try and score high on part 2 at least try and get 8 in front. Also do some research assistance.