• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

    Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

help needed international dentist


New Member
Jun 27, 2017
    I want to become a dentist but I'm not from the USA. I plan to go to Minnesota and work with a limited license when I graduate and get a full license after. However I don't know if I'm still required to graduate from PPID to practice dentistry in other states . And I don't know if it is easy or not to get a limited license in Minnesota. Please reply if you know anything about this topic


    Full Member
    5+ Year Member
    Sep 9, 2013
      I think you still have to pass the national boards NBDE I and II, after you pass them, apply and pass the state boards. I just read this a few weeks ago on the web site. My suggestion is to start with passing the NBDE's and try to find a job as a dental assistant there..

      Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 4 years old.

      Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

      1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.