help needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nbde07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi to all the SDNers,

I am in a serious dilemma and looking for help from all those who are or were enrolled in master's degree here in the US.

I too am enrolled in a master's program and have only one semester left for graduation.I am planning to apply for the 2007 admission cycle for the adv.standing programs.

My question is, do the programs look at whether you have already graduated from the program during your interviews or still in the program(during interviews) but will already graduate by the time the adv. standing program will begin.

I am concerned very much whether being in the program during the interviews will affect admission in the ASP.

Please let me know what you all think could be my options.
I am on F 1 status.

Waiting for the replies,
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

nbde07 said:
Hi to all the SDNers,

I am in a serious dilemma and looking for help from all those who are or were enrolled in master's degree here in the US.

I too am enrolled in a master's program and have only one semester left for graduation.I am planning to apply for the 2007 admission cycle for the adv.standing programs.

My question is, do the programs look at whether you have already graduated from the program during your interviews or still in the program(during interviews) but will already graduate by the time the adv. standing program will begin.

I am concerned very much whether being in the program during the interviews will affect admission in the ASP.

Please let me know what you all think could be my options.
I am on F 1 status.

Waiting for the replies,
Thanks.
One of my friends was in a masters prog with 1 more semster to go and he made it into BU.. :D Was on f1 also

Hi D(M)ental

thanks for the reply.

quite surprised that 81 people have seen my thread and only you took the time to reply.
I appreciate that.

After surfing through this forum I realized that there ARE quite a number of students/SDNers who r doing masters here.

Anybody else have any inputs??

Thanks in advance,

D(M)ental said:
One of my friends was in a masters prog with 1 more semster to go and he made it into BU.. :D Was on f1 also

nbde07 said:
Hi D(M)ental

thanks for the reply.

quite surprised that 81 people have seen my thread and only you took the time to reply.
I appreciate that.

After surfing through this forum I realized that there ARE quite a number of students/SDNers who r doing masters here.

Anybody else have any inputs??

Thanks in advance,

Hi,
Cud u tell me the procedure u followed for scoring an admisson in Master's Prog.? Plz tell the exams u had to give,scores required and which sub is easier to get and univ. too. I live in Texas and am trying for a MS here.
Will appreciate ur help.thnx
drsj