Help on how to save online FLs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bea524

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not gonna be ready for the exam date that my classroom course is preparing us for and I don't want to pay again for all the FLs (it's included in the $2000 fee for the course itself).

Besides asking for an extension, what are some ways to save the FL's so I can use them later?

Copy/pasting? Print screening? Anything that works better?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not gonna be ready for the exam date that my classroom course is preparing us for and I don't want to pay again for all the FLs (it's included in the $2000 fee for the course itself).

Besides asking for an extension, what are some ways to save the FL's so I can use them later?

If you buy they FLs through AAMC, you have access to them for a year. My guess is that whatever class you're taking will also let you have access to the exams for an extended period of time. You should ask someone at the prep company about it.

Won't most companies allow you to open your testing account when you'll be using them? I agree with phltz that you should first ask. That's no doubt your best route.

The copying tricks you're asking about are risky, because if they ever get out and have your computer ID attached, you could find yourself on the wrong end of some stressful lawyer letters.