Help on PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashlmort

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I need your help. I'm taking my DAT next week on Wednesday and I am still having trouble with the PAT section of the DAT. I was wondering if someone could give me some strategies in this section especially on the ones that have to do with: top front side view, folding of the three dimensional pattern as well as passing the object through one of the openings. I don't really have much time to get a crack the pat book but any advice would be extremely helpful. I'm new to this website & just barely found out about it. Wish I would have known about this a while ago but that's beside the point.

Thank You.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone,

I definitely need some help before I take my DAT on wednesday. I have studying really hard and I am still having trouble on the PAT section. The parts I am having difficulty on is the top, front & side view, visualizing how to pass an object through an aperture as well as the folding the pattern. I was wondering if anyone had any strategies on how to easily point out the answer quickly. Any help will be definitely appreciated. I am starting to get nervous but I am trying to remain calm.

Thanks

I would suggest that you take Crack DAT PAT. I like the ten test edition.
I think it will really help if you also look at mistakes CAREFULLY. It helps to see what you were thinking when you got the question wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would highly recommend the Crack DAT PAT software (which I believe advertises on this site). It is a little pricey depending on which software set you buy, but it provides really realistic practice for the PAT. Strategy is kind of to each his/her own, but some extra practice might really help you.

Good luck!

I would highly recommend the Crack DAT PAT software (which I believe advertises on this site). It is a little pricey depending on which software set you buy, but it provides really realistic practice for the PAT. Strategy is kind of to each his/her own, but some extra practice might really help you.

Good luck!

I completely agree, it is fantastic

Hi Everyone,

I need your help. I'm taking my DAT next week on Wednesday and I am still having trouble with the PAT section of the DAT. I was wondering if someone could give me some strategies in this section especially on the ones that have to do with: top front side view, folding of the three dimensional pattern as well as passing the object through one of the openings. I don't really have much time to get a crack the pat book but any advice would be extremely helpful. I'm new to this website & just barely found out about it. Wish I would have known about this a while ago but that's beside the point.

Thank You.

You have to practice and develop your own strategies.

Thank you guys both for your advice, I really appreciate it. I especially found the tutorials extremely helpful. I don't have time to really buy the crack the pat because my test is within two days but thanks again.