HELP PLEASE!!! Got to make a choice in a week!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by UrSexyLatinDr, Apr 24, 2002.

1. UrSexyLatinDr

UrSexyLatinDr Single and looking =o)~

OK Guys,

Remember me asking you guys if I should take cell bio or micro? Well, I found out today that the INtro. cell bio class is for non-science majors, which of course I am a non-science major but that means it wont cover as much material as a cell bio for a science major. Now, here are my other options: Should I take that cell bio class even though its not for a science major? or should I take Micro or the Human Physiology? These last two are for science majors, so they indeed will cover all of the material in depth. What do you guys think? for MCAT since I am a non science major; micro or human physio? Also, whic one carries more work?

Eduardo

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hey,

Take what you MOST enjoy. I can tell you, I'd jump all over human physiology. I had 2 years of physiology. It's just fantastic. It was also very helpful on the MCAT. It really ties together the physical form with the physical motion.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by UrSexyLatinDr:
    <strong>OK Guys,

Remember me asking you guys if I should take cell bio or micro? Well, I found out today that the INtro. cell bio class is for non-science majors, which of course I am a non-science major but that means it wont cover as much material as a cell bio for a science major. Now, here are my other options: Should I take that cell bio class even though its not for a science major? or should I take Micro or the Human Physiology? These last two are for science majors, so they indeed will cover all of the material in depth. What do you guys think? for MCAT since I am a non science major; micro or human physio? Also, whic one carries more work?

Eduardo</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

4. Doc AdamK in 2006

Doc AdamK in 2006 Now 2 year UB Med Doc

It would be a major mistake if you did not take human physiology.

I suggest Guyton and Hall's Medical Physiology.
    Not the textbook but the pocket manual. Only $20 new and it would be perfect for a non science major.

Have a great day

AK

5. msav59

msav59 Junior Member

Human Phys would be the way to go for the MCAT.