!!!!!HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by s42brown, Oct 30, 2002.

1. s42brown

Attending Physician
    I just recieved an interview from KCOM today. I called them on the phone and they told me all of the details, about the letter with the website you have to go to and all of the log in info. MY problem is I was in my car at the time driving down the highway and couldn't write the URL down. Now I know all of the info I need to schedule my interview but don't have the web address for the site I have to go to. Its going to take several days for the letter to get here through snail mail. If anyone who has also been selected for an interview could PM me the address I would be indebted to you for life

thanks
    cutty :love:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rkamp

rkamp Junior Member

I have an interview scheduled for the 25th of November, but they never a gave me web address. I know you can check your application status on line at www.kcom.edu/application. I don't know if that's the sight you need. I can give you the info that I have if you want.

When's your interview?

4. s42brown

Attending Physician
    They just switched over to doing it online. I found out all of the info I needed today over the phone. I scheduled my first choice the 22nd of november, its a friday, but my second choice is the 25th of november so maybe I'll see you there. I wanted to go as soon as possible but I have an interview at UHS the 4 of december and didn't want KCOM's to far ahead so I have time to decide. I think that KCOM is a better school statistically, however I feel it will be a difficult decision. UHS is a great school in a much better city.:p :p :p