Help Please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busy bee

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a foreign graduate and I am so nervous. I am using pronto pass and i do not know if that is enough. Kindly help me.

Members don't see this ad.

I used pronto pass also. The big stack of calculations more than prepares you for any math they throw at you. I personally didn't like the AphA review book (way to clinical). I highly suggest a review class. I took the pre-naplex (on the nabp site) and got the same score on the actual Naplex. Besides, it's nice to use the format they use on the actual test. Good luck and relax it's not going to be as bad as you think.

I agree about the pre-naplex being very helpful... It seemed right on as far as difficulty level goes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for your encouragement. Whenever i see the AphA book i get scared...

In my opinion, that book is way more detail than you actually need to know, but it's a good all-in-one study guide. I would definitely at least read through the whole thing one time.

If you're really worried about the exam you should probably check out the ProntoPass system too. It's expensive, but they guarantee you'll pass or they give you your money back I think. :thumbup: