• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

help please! =(

chichi1187

Jul 26, 2009
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hi! Im a newbie here. I feel so down when im dumped by PLM-CM. Im in their waiting list but unfortunately i didn’t make it on their master list for this school year- im denied, i got a low NMAT grade which is 40 [why? I don’t have concrete pre-med training (I took a social science course in University of the Philippines Manila for my bachelor degree and got 1.80 GWA) I even enrolled at University of the East for a year to get some supplemental subjects which has a total of 25 units (Physics, Comparative Anatomy and Phylogeny, Inorganic Chem, Organic Chem and Genetics). PLM-CM was the only medical school I tried. Because of that, I have to wait for another year and inquire to other medschool. Please help! I need a med school (having a good quality education) who can consider my credentials =(

About the Ads
    This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.