Help plz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendrix

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not looking for medical advice; I know what the medical problem is and what the solution is. (Surgery, obviously.)

My post is about what to do regarding the lack of treatment (and my mistreatment) by medical professionals.

there is no lack of treatment. Like you said, the treatment is surgery if its a lipoma. You want it removed? pay to have it removed. Your fellow canadians don't want to pay for your silly **** and don't care if your leg hurts...thats the breaks of living with your medical system. Its not "mistreatment" by medical professionals, its a collective of people deciding your medical professional has to tell you you're **** out of luck because they aren't willing to pay him to help you. Take a trip to sunny miami or exciting new york, pay someone to hack it off you, stop being so cheap.

"Yankee imperialist", as you describe yourself, you do not know what you are talking about, because if it wasn't covered, I would not have gotten surgery so easily before. I can tell by your tone that you are going to make a fine member of the American Medical Association someday. Or an abortionist. Good luck to you. :thumbup:

"Yankee imperialist", as you describe yourself, you do not know what you are talking about, because if it wasn't covered, I would not have gotten surgery so easily before. I can tell by your tone that you are going to make a fine member of the American Medical Association someday. Or an abortionist. Good luck to you. :thumbup:

Hahaha - you sign up for SDN expressly to ask a medical question - expressly in violation of the terms of service - and then invoke "Burnett's Law"! Score!

full_of_win.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.