Help!! Question about application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emailnumber

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was working on my application, and I had some ?s. I was wondering if I send in my transcript to the AACPMAS or the school directly?. Also do I have to send in my recommendations with my transcript? or is it like AMCAS where you send in your recommendation letters after they send you a secondary application? Please clarify.....Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

send transcripts and LOR's to each individual school.

so I need to send in both my transcript and my LORs together at once? If that is true im guessing Pod skools dont have secondaries.....another question i have is that how do i send my official MCAT scores to AACPMA? thank you for your time guys. Please be a little more specific. Sorry, but thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad :)
so I need to send in both my transcript and my LORs together at once? If that is true im guessing Pod skools dont have secondaries.....another question i have is that how do i send my official MCAT scores to AACPMA? thank you for your time guys. Please be a little more specific. Sorry, but thank you very much!
Just read and follow the directions on AACPM's website. No, you don't need to send in transcripts and LOR's at the same time. Typically official transcripts are sent directly from your undergrad institution to the Pod school, and LOR's should be sent directly from the Dr. and advisor that write them for you. You should be able to request score reports on MCAT's website I believe.

You can send your MCAT directly to the schools, but if you haven't turned your app in yet you can send them to AACPM. It will just say on your app that it is an official MCAT score instead of the one you can enter yourself. That is what I did because it saves a lot of time instead of sending to 8 schools. The LOR's I just gave my people addressed envelopes with postage and had them send directly to the school. For transcripts for it to be official it has to be sealed from your school so you can't send them together anyway. Just have your school send them and give envelopes to the people writing your LOR's. Good luck!

Sorry about not being more specific, but I assumed that you atleast knew background info and read the application since you are currently applying.;) You can send in your transcripts together or separate, but they must come directly from the school. You also have to send them to each individual school. You can send your MCAT to AACPM thru AAMC or you can send it to each individual school as well...hope that helps!:luck:

Anyone know the address to send LORs and Transcripts to for Temple?

Anyone know the address to send LORs and Transcripts to for Temple?

TUSPM Admission Department
8th and Race Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107

This is the address I sent my stuff to. Hope it works.