Help!!! quick question about updating schools

DMBFan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
Visit site
Status
Hi - I have posted this before. But the adcom meets tomorrow for a school I applied to, and one of the interviewers there asked me whether I was in Phi Beta Kappa. WEll a couple of days later I got an invitation to join. Should I call the adcom and let them know? Or would that look like I was sucking up???? PLEASE HELP!! Thanks guys

DMBFan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
Visit site
Status
I just called the school and they told me to email them. Should I mention in the email that an interviewer had asked about this and that is why I am writing this email? Or will it make the interviewer seem number oriented? Any advice would be MUCH appreciated :)

housemd

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
Status
DMBFan said:
I just called the school and they told me to email them. Should I mention in the email that an interviewer had asked about this and that is why I am writing this email? Or will it make the interviewer seem number oriented? Any advice would be MUCH appreciated :)

mention that the interviewer asked about. you really shouldn't be stressed out about it. I doubt it will make a difference but it cant hurt

Biscuit799

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2004
Status
I agree that it won't make or break you, but I'd definitely mention it to the adcom, it can't hurt you to do so.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads