Help!!! quick question about updating schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMBFan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi - I have posted this before. But the adcom meets tomorrow for a school I applied to, and one of the interviewers there asked me whether I was in Phi Beta Kappa. WEll a couple of days later I got an invitation to join. Should I call the adcom and let them know? Or would that look like I was sucking up???? PLEASE HELP!! Thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

I just called the school and they told me to email them. Should I mention in the email that an interviewer had asked about this and that is why I am writing this email? Or will it make the interviewer seem number oriented? Any advice would be MUCH appreciated :)

DMBFan said:
I just called the school and they told me to email them. Should I mention in the email that an interviewer had asked about this and that is why I am writing this email? Or will it make the interviewer seem number oriented? Any advice would be MUCH appreciated :)

mention that the interviewer asked about. you really shouldn't be stressed out about it. I doubt it will make a difference but it cant hurt

I agree that it won't make or break you, but I'd definitely mention it to the adcom, it can't hurt you to do so.