HELP! RE: THE BERKELEY REVIEW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phatty925

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,
if any of you have studied for the mcat with the berkeley review materials, please let me know what you thought of them. all i am interested in buying is the berkely review orgo books and i want to make sure that it adequately covers everything. what do you think? any input is much appreciated! thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i took the berkeley review class, and got their materials. i'm pretty sure it covers everything, probably much more indepth than you need. their sciences are very strong, but their verbal needs work.

I thought they were excellent, and will cover everything you will possibly encounter on the MCAT.

And unlike simpleG, I thought their verbal was great. It worked with my learning style.

their verbal definitely needs work, but the sciences are pretty good. I think the best think the best thing to do is to read the hyperlearning lesson book and do the berkeley problems. Berkeley has some really great problems, but some of the reading isn't too great.