Help regarding FAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gildas

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some help regarding the Fee Assistance Program. I alredy apply for it but they are asking for Wellfare Documentation since my parents do receive wellfare. The thing is that my parents say they don't receice any kind of documentation for that. What shoud I do?

Members don't see this ad.

gildas said:
I need some help regarding the Fee Assistance Program. I alredy apply for it but they are asking for Wellfare Documentation since my parents do receive wellfare. The thing is that my parents say they don't receice any kind of documentation for that. What shoud I do?

Possibly send in a copy of the check or you can always have your parents talk to their case worker stating they receive those benefits.

Good luck

icebrat001 said:
Possibly send in a copy of the check or you can always have your parents talk to their case worker stating they receive those benefits.

Good luck
Can one use the FAP for both Medical and osteopathic schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
gildas said:
Can one use the FAP for both Medical and osteopathic schools?
Anyone to reply to my question?

Very few people get the FAP, so you probably wont find a lot of help here. Based on my income and parents income (or lack of), I was absolutely shocked to be denied from the FAP. Poverty ain't good enough for you, AAMC? :thumbdown: