Help regarding marquette application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

butterjam

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

if anybody has marquette application pls can u scan it to me i will pay to u ,pls can u do it fast as the deadline is fast approaching by feb 1

any help regarding this will be highly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

butterjam said:
hi,

if anybody has marquette application pls can u scan it to me i will pay to u ,pls can u do it fast as the deadline is fast approaching by feb 1

any help regarding this will be highly appreciated
If any has application, can u please send a scanned copy to me as well, i am ready to pay as well. Any help greatly appreciated

Hi,

I have an extra application form. I can fax it to anybody who needs it for free. Just give me ur fax no. or if u dont have a fax machine then go to ur nearest Kinko's and u can recieve it there.

Members don't see this ad :)
scarletfever said:
Hi,

I have an extra application form. I can fax it to anybody who needs it for free. Just give me ur fax no. or if u dont have a fax machine then go to ur nearest Kinko's and u can recieve it there.
Haii Scarlet fever,
Plese fax it to me my fax no is (858) 678 4595
Appreciate ur help,
Thank uuuuuu

dentusa_2005 said:
If any has application, can u please send a scanned copy to me as well, i am ready to pay as well. Any help greatly appreciated

hi ,

can u pls fax it to me (the marquette application form ), my fax number is

00-91-26648121 , pls fax from 10:30pm to 10;30am eastern standard time or

7;30 pm to 7;30 am pacific standard time , if u need plks let me know i can pay it to u and pls just inform me after u have faxed it

Hi,

If u feel that the fax is not coming clear enough , plz provide me with ur email addresses and I'll scan it to you.

scarletfever said:
Hi,

If u feel that the fax is not coming clear enough , plz provide me with ur email addresses and I'll scan it to you.
hi scarlet fever,
i too want to apply to marquetteuni,could u please scan me the application,
my id is [email protected] ,i will be really glad .
thanks

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

scarletfever said:
Hi,

Hi scrletfever
Cld plz fax it to me, my fax no:704-386-7116
Thank you for ur help

scarletfever said:
Hi,

Can you please fax it to me ,too
My fax # 770 437 0567
thanks

Hi,

I am sorry I didnt check this thread yesterday.....I only sent the application forms to the ppl who had sent me a pm. I am faxing you the app form right now. Lemme know when u recieve it.

nmas6 said:
Hi scrletfever
Cld plz fax it to me, my fax no:704-386-7116
Thank you for ur help

Hi,

I tried faxing you several times but its not going thru.