help regarding toefl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental doc80

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys
i have my toefl cbt tomorrow and i am a lil bit confused abt what shd i do regarding my score reports. i think we can get 4 test score reports free. but can someone tell me tha do i have to write the codes of the respective universities tomorrow at the time of my exam only or can i send them later on as well. coz as of now i know the code of only 1 university where i would like toefl to send the report. so if i dont write the codes of the other three institutions tomorrow will the other 3 reports go wasted or will toefl mail me 3 sealed reports which i can then send later on to any university.
i am a lil bit confused rite now and any help would be really appreciated.
thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

HI
At the time of your registration for toefl IBT u have the chance to avail all four free reports or not.If u didnt do that at that time ...so u dont have any chance to add on any other uni despite the fact u could get free 4 reports at the time of ur registration...now with TOEFL result u ll receive a form to fill in for any additional report by charge ..
well if u registered online for test than u can chk on ur account whether u can do it so rite now or not.
Good Luck

i have my toefl cbt tomorrow and i am a lil bit confused abt what shd i do regarding my score reports. i think we can get 4 test score reports free. but can someone tell me tha do i have to write the codes of the respective universities tomorrow at the time of my exam only or can i send them later on as well. coz as of now i know the code of only 1 university where i would like toefl to send the report. so if i dont write the codes of the other three institutions tomorrow will the other 3 reports go wasted or will toefl mail me 3 sealed reports which i can then send later on to any university.
i am a lil bit confused rite now and any help would be really appreciated.
thanks guys[/QUOTE]