Help sent out transcripts by accident for 2009 amcas application what now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhol16

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent out the transcripts for the 2009 entering class not the 2010 entering class- will the transcripts transfer over for the 2010 entering class?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I sent out my transcripts before May 15- does Amcas still have it on file? Or do I need to resend them??

Members don't see this ad :)
No, you're fine. You weren't even able to open an application for AMCAS 2009 in May. You sent them in for AMCAS 2010. AMCAS will know what to do with them.

but they received it before may 15- and the automatic email sent to me said that AMCAS has received the transcript for the 2009 entering class

Call them tomorrow and talk to a live person about it.

but they received it before may 15- and the automatic email sent to me said that AMCAS has received the transcript for the 2009 entering class
What is the significance of May 15? When exactly did you send it in? May 5 is the date that AMCAS 2010 opened.

As for your e-mail, that's weird. Just wait until morning and call. They'll be able to tell you what the deal is.

bahaha

did you use the transcript request form from last years app season?