Help! takin WREB at university of washington!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sallyubc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI everyone!

I am taking the endo portion in the university of washington and I just found out that they use the 6 pin swivel, my school used to lend it to us! can anyone lend me ( I am willing to compensate) the 6 pin swivel the day of the exam, my exam is june 18th... my application was late, thats why I am stuck!

thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Darn J.

They took a lot of points off for your broken file last time huh. Good luck with your endo exam.

your cubicle neighbor.

HI everyone!

I am taking the endo portion in the university of washington and I just found out that they use the 6 pin swivel, my school used to lend it to us! can anyone lend me ( I am willing to compensate) the 6 pin swivel the day of the exam, my exam is june 18th... my application was late, thats why I am stuck!

thanks in advance!

How come your endo portion is on the 18th? Isn't the first day only gonna be orientation and PATP?

even iam taking my endo portion thr?I am willing to rent the Handpiece too.
I called hte maintainenece people thr they said 5 pin handpiece would fit in too buit the light wont work .If u get more information about this please let em know.Thanks