HELP Used phone during Naplex break - HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacygrad3741

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
During scheduled break went to my purse to get food had my phone in my hand proctor saw and called nabp. Now it's going for analysis. I'm a complete and utter mess - has this happened to anyone else? Other threads I read people not being able to take the exam again for 3-7 years but that seems a bit absurd - has this happened to anyone or anyone else you know? I know how stupid it was I wasn't thinking never thought this would happen.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
similar event happened to me and even though NABP said i can retake the exam after 91 days, CA board told me i can't retake the exam for 3 years :(((( anyone know about any alternative options..maybe going out of state to take the naplex? Please any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated!

During scheduled break went to my purse to get food had my phone in my hand proctor saw and called nabp. Now it's going for analysis. I'm a complete and utter mess - has this happened to anyone else? Other threads I read people not being able to take the exam again for 3-7 years but that seems a bit absurd - has this happened to anyone or anyone else you know? I know how stupid it was I wasn't thinking never thought this would happen.
Please let me know what happened?