Help Wayne State Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mossjoh

Mayo Clinic-PGY2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wayne Students:
Wayne requires you to fill out the SallieMae application for their fin. aid process. I'm still deciding between two schools, and it looks like Wayne is losing, but I need to factor in aid yet. So, my question is...does this Sallie Mae application (for stafford loans) become void if I do not enroll at Wayne?

This is all so confusing...

Mossjoh

Members don't see this ad.

Mossjo,
I'm a first year at Wayne and I am not sure about your question. I just want to know what the other school is? State?

Later,
jimmybee

No, you'll have to fill out app. for each school you attend. Some Federal regulations in regards to ratio of funds versus students and over all amount each insitution can get. Only so much money available and one school doesn't have it all. Thus you will need a new application process with the final school you select.

Members don't see this ad :)
jimmybee, the other school is Michigan State.

Mossjoh I'm a 4th year at MSU-CHM. Any questions that you need me to answer. I can also put you in touch with a 4th year at Wayne State. They're both excellent schools. Good luck.