Help! Where can I publish my case report?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Don

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering if I could get some help about which journals out there would be willing to take an interesting case on Disseminated Crypto? I just want to get it published, but do not want to pay to get it published (ie. Journal of Medical Case Reports).

I heard ACP or SGIM have competitions and poster presentations to show off your work, but I'm afraid I already missed the deadline and quite honestly I don't really care about poster presentations....just, like I said, trying to get it published. Any info would be greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I was wondering if I could get some help about which journals out there would be willing to take an interesting case on Disseminated Crypto? I just want to get it published, but do not want to pay to get it published (ie. Journal of Medical Case Reports).

I heard ACP or SGIM have competitions and poster presentations to show off your work, but I'm afraid I already missed the deadline and quite honestly I don't really care about poster presentations....just, like I said, trying to get it published. Any info would be greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

the american journal of medicine has a regular block of case reports
if you want to aim higher, the lancet also publishes case reports each week
good luck!

there's lots of places.
Good ideas above.
Could start with some of the higher up journals, then go downward.
There's one called Hospital Physician or something that's specifically aimed at residents and fellows I think.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey everyone, i was wondering if i could get some help about which journals out there would be willing to take an interesting case on disseminated crypto? I just want to get it published, but do not want to pay to get it published (ie. Journal of medical case reports).

I heard acp or sgim have competitions and poster presentations to show off your work, but i'm afraid i already missed the deadline and quite honestly i don't really care about poster presentations....just, like i said, trying to get it published. Any info would be greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

cid

would second that. CID is a terrific place for case reports. got one in there myself a while ago that was interesting, but not groundbreaking stuff.

clinical infectious diseases