[Help] Which magazines about science for pre-pharmer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tlt2796

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm just worried about reading comprehension of PCAT. Actually, I never took it before and I just look at a sample test once. It was about sickness and medication. Also I want to subscribe a newspaper or magazine about science or general technology but I have no idea :(. Btw, I'm a new pharm tech, so which pharm tech magazine would you recommend me?
I really appreciate any advice from you. Thank you.

Tri.

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard people recommend Scientific American. Usually full of interesting articles written for intelligent readers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Try High Times.

I read High Times whenever I go to Barnes and Noble, and it drives my girlfriend nuts. "What if someone sees you?!"

To the OP, I would suggest reading Nature news. Articles from Scientific American show up there sometimes, and it's free. I really liked Wired magazine, but it's much less academic.

I read High Times whenever I go to Barnes and Noble, and it drives my girlfriend nuts. "What if someone sees you?!"

To the OP, I would suggest reading Nature news. Articles from Scientific American show up there sometimes, and it's free. I really liked Wired magazine, but it's much less academic.

what IF someone sees you?

what IF someone sees you?

I'm pretty sure several people saw me, but they were all the creepy old guys trying to look through the plastic at the cover of Hustler, since they stick all the sketchy magazines in the same section. So no one who mattered saw me, because they all buy books on Amazon nowadays.

I'd just like ask you guys one more question. How about pharmacy magazines? Is there a magazine which is good for pre-pharm or a new pharm tech? I heard that Pharmacy Times is good, but it's just for pharmacist or student pharmacist for free. I don't kwow if I can subscribe it.

If anyone ever sees me reading a magazine with pharmacy on the cover please feel free to off me.

If you work in a pharmacy you will get tons of pharmacy magazines sent to you. More than you will ever think about reading.

I know one tech who gets Pharmacy Technician Letter and she seems to enjoy it.