i'm going to be requesting a deferral at the school i will probably end up going to. I'm quite happy with this school, but I am on the waitlist for my top choice school. Does anyone know if getting a deferral at the school i'm accepted to will keep me from getting off the waitlist at my top-choice school? In other words, come May 15, will my top-choice school see where i'm going and know that i'm planning on deferring a year and think "Well, let's not let her in, she's going to defer anyways"??? I'm worried because I would be willing to give up my year off for my top-choice school.... THANKS for any help!!