help with acceptance to dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jcval

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
my DAT score was 18 AA, 19 PA, 15 RC, 17 QR, 19 Bio, 22 OC, 18 GC, TS 19.... I would like to know what chances i have to be accepted to any Fl dental school with these scores and my overall gpa now is 3.7 and im trying to bring it up to 3.8 at least.. and english is my second language too i speak spanish so thats why that reading killed me but oh well.. can someone tell me if i can be accepted to a dental school but preferably in Fl. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

my scores were 18AA 18PA 15RC 18QR 19Bio 20OC 20GC. lol very similar, 3.6 GPA, french is my first language. I got an interview at LECOM FL so.. anything is possible

Reactions: 1 user
Your AA and TS is lower than what NOVA wants, but your GPA is good.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
my scores were 18AA 18PA 15RC 18QR 19Bio 20OC 20GC. lol very similar, 3.6 GPA, french is my first language. I got an interview at LECOM FL so.. anything is possible
yeah i gotta find out the program they have in LECOM but well that's a good option too if i dont have any more interviews lol... which Universities did you apply to?

I applied to Lecom, New England, Indiana, Louisville, Michigan, Case Western, and already got 2 interviews with my stats. If you have EC to back you up I think you should be okay

I applied to Lecom, New England, Indiana, Louisville, Michigan, Case Western, and already got 2 interviews with my stats. If you have EC to back you up I think you should be okay
oh ok i see. Do you have volunteers or community services hours or research? because i have none of them, i have just shadowed and done some community hours but not much

Yes I have quite a bit of community service and volunteer, but no research.