Help with deciding which school to choose

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kkid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I recently got accepted to Sullivan University College of pharmacy and PCOM college of pharmacy. Sullivan University offered me admission for the next cycle which is class of 2016, meaning I have to wait one year to be enrolled. With PCOM, I can start right away this August. I live in Atlanta Georgia and really like Sullivan because they have the dual PharmD/MBA program, plus everything can be done within three years. The only drawback is that they are 8 hours away from where I live. Also, if I choose Sullivan, I will have time to complete a degree in Forensic Chemistry and maybe try for DAT, yup, dental school (Just to know how far I can go, nothing else)
About PCOM, PCOM has not yet fully accredited but they're in candidate status. The only reason I prefer PCOM is that it is close to my family, friends, girlfriend, everything. I know I can do part time MBA after getting a pharmD but it will cost a lot more and take more time.
My stats is 3.90 GPA cummulative, 114 credits, 2 years of pharmacy volunteering, deanlist, 1 year of research.
PCAT is pretty low : 45 :)
Please kindly give me some advise :)

Members don't see this ad.