help with EK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4success

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been following kaplan material and i feel like there's just too much material and i'm not going anywhere... i see that many ppl here are using EK and am thinking of switching over.. but wasn't sure what books to buy. is the complete study package same thign as buying each subject individually? and is that what everyone's using for teh 10 week study schedule??

THank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there, the complete package comes with biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, physics, verbal and one EK full length. the 1001/101 series is sold separately. HTH. - ron

If you already know some of the stuff from the Kaplan books, then skip it. When I think I know a particular subject, I look at the questions at the end the chapter. If I think I can handle them, I'll take a stab at it. I'll review the material for the ones that I missed or guess on, then start the next chapter. I'm almost certain you will be able to do that for some topics. You can used the saved time to strengthen your weaker areas. If you can't do that for any of the chapters, then doing EK won't help you, because they are much more broad in their lectures. I feel that EK is good for review, not learning.