Help with Howard !!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by F/A-18, Nov 8, 2002.

1. F/A-18

F/A-18 Banned
    Banned

For those who have recieved a 2ndary from Howard when did you send in your AMCAS app? Also have you applied to Meharry, when did you recieve your 2ndary and when did yu apply to AMCAS? Thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MeganRose

MeganRose Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I got Meharry's secondary mid-Aug, submitted it Sept. Haven't heard a single word back. Howard is entirely MIA but from what I've heard, thats pretty much the norm, I've heard they're really disorganized...

4. Deuce 007 MD

Deuce 007 MD license to ill

I just got howard's secondary last week and my AMCAS was sent out in early July. I think Howard is just hella slow. I also sent out Meharry's secondary in early Aug. and I interviewed there Oct. 14. Should be hearing from Meharry any day now, they said they would let me know about 3 weeks after the interview. I don't think I'll be going there though.

5. medicine2006

medicine2006 Happy Pisces

Attending Physician
    I interviewed at both places last year. I am at Howard right now. Howard has been having interviews at least twice a week. The reason that the process has kinda slowed down is that the Dean of Admissions has been out of the office for a couple of weeks. But things are back to normal now.