Help with INFO on U of Missouri - Columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MU-Hopeful

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, im trying to find more information on stats and interviews and acceptance stuff with the university of missouri-columbia.... i did a bunch of searches on here and couldnt find much.

my stats:

missouri resident all my life. graduated from u of missouri - rolla with electrical engineering

mcat - 11b 11p 10v
GPA
ugrad 3.17
ugrad bcmp 3.26
3.68 post bacc gpa
3.30 TOTAL gpa
3.45 TOTAL bcmp gpa

i wont be able to apply until next year because of some other obligations, so i thought i could improve my app with some more shadowing/classes/mcat retake, and i will be about 27 when i start.

i read something real brief about missouri residents get an automatic interview maybe?? is that for real?? how hard is it for a missouri resident to get accepted??

any ideas??? help is very appreciated - THANKS!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there, MU-Hopeful! Check out this thread for some recent info:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=163102

If you have not already, you can find some good info on the MU med school website: www.muhealth.org. I think it states that all Missouri residents meeting minimum requirements receive a secondary and that approximately 50% of those residents returning a secondary are interviewed.

Good luck to you! :luck: