help with lenses in california (LA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dragon1761

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone I got a favor to ask. I was wondering if anyone have any connection to get lenses for my glasses in the LA area (California). My old glasses broke and im trying to look for some cheap lens for my new frame. Can anyone help? I got some new frames If you need an Rx i could get my attending doctor to sign it. Please email me back cause i need them for break. My Rx is about -7.50DS. My new frames are semi rimless. Thanks for help everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Your status says you're an optometry student.
Just have your school's clinic edge your lenses.

yea. but my school is in chicago. It is like hella crappy school. I have my contacts in my school mailbox and they wont even mail me my contacts back to my address that i am currently at. They say they mail stuff to you. But all they care about is mailing you the bill to pay for tuition of 9K even though i am not learning anything in school becuase i am doing my rotation somwhere else.

Members don't see this ad :)
WOW, did I just read that.
you must have hired someone to write your personal statement because clearly you do not belong in grad school of any kind with such immature mentality and disrespect for the very field that you're suppose to represent, not to mention your writing style that mimics a 5 year old. Why don't you give me your name, I'll let ICO know they've made a huge mistake. It's people like YOU whom I and many others do not want to be associated with but unfortunately are. go do something else with your life. go to alaska, or canada! you are ****ing stupid and annoying. anyway, back to my vaca.

"it is like hella crappy school"
"But all they care about is mailing you the bill to pay for tuition of 9K even though i am not learning anything in school becuase i am doing my rotation somwhere else."
ROFL.

WOW, did I just read that.
you must have hired someone to write your personal statement because clearly you do not belong in grad school of any kind with such immature mentality and disrespect for the very field that you're suppose to represent, not to mention your writing style that mimics a 5 year old. Why don't you give me your name, I'll let ICO know they've made a huge mistake. It's people like YOU whom I and many others do not want to be associated with but unfortunately are. go do something else with your life. go to alaska, or canada! you are ****ing stupid and annoying. anyway, back to my vaca.

"it is like hella crappy school"
"But all they care about is mailing you the bill to pay for tuition of 9K even though i am not learning anything in school becuase i am doing my rotation somwhere else."
ROFL.

First of all you don't know who i am to have stated such a strong opinion about me. Obviously from what you have stated, it sounds like you are an arrogant person that thinks that he is the best at everything that he does to have judged the way you have. Secondly, you don't know how the school is run unless you have any sort of experience there. Oh not to mention your still pre optometry haha. Give me a response after you have been in optometry school for at least a year, only then would i even value your opinion.