MD & DO Help with school list - 3.6 GPA/505 MCAT - ORM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sadgeboi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It is worth applying to your Ohio state schools. Add more DO schools to your list such as:
MU-COM
UP-KYCOM
WVSOM
VCOM (all 3 schools)
CUSOM

It is worth applying to your Ohio state schools. Add more DO schools to your list such as:
MU-COM
UP-KYCOM
WVSOM
VCOM (all 3 schools)
CUSOM

Would you recommend applying to Ohio State, Cincinnati, and Case? My stats are not even in their 10th percentile so I feel that I would just be wasting my money and time.

And thank you for the DO suggestions, I will add those in.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is not worth applying to Ohio State , Cincinnati and Case as your stats are nowhere near competitive for those schools.

It is not worth applying to Ohio State , Cincinnati and Case as your stats are nowhere near competitive for those schools.

I agree. Are there any other MD schools you’d recommend adding based on my stats and ECs? Likely not. I tried searching on MSAR, but I’m either in 10th percentile or less for most schools.

I agree. Are there any other MD schools you’d recommend adding based on my stats and ECs? Likely not. I tried searching on MSAR, but I’m either in 10th percentile or less for most schools.
You could try some of the newer schools: Quinnipiac, Seton Hall, NOVA MD, Oakland Beaumont