Help with school list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dancerdoc99

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I suggest these schools with your stats:
Kansas
St. Louis
U Chicago
Northwestern
Western Michigan
Case Western
Cincinnati
Ohio State
Tulane
Miami
USF Morsani
Duke
Georgetown
Pittsburgh
Jefferson
Rochester
Hofstra
Einstein
Mount Sinai
Dartmouth
Brown
Kaiser

Reactions: 1 user
Your 25 hours of nonclinical volunteering is extremely low. Why do you only have 25 hours? Are you working on your nonclinical volunteering?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Your 25 hours of nonclinical volunteering is extremely low. Why do you only have 25 hours? Are you working on your nonclinical volunteering?
I agree this is going to be a problem for the OP.

I don't have a lot of money, so I actually had to get paid for my work! I also work at a nursing home, so I wasn't comfortable going out in the community during the pandemic. I know some schools care about clinical vs. non-clinical, but I didn't think it mattered everywhere.
ALL medical schools care that you know what you're getting into and that you really want to be around sick and injured people for the next 30-40 years.

The nursing home activity may be counted as clinical by some schools, but you should still get more in.

As to non-clinical volunteering, Medicine is a service profession, and you need to show off your altruism.