Quantcast

Technology HELP! (with sign-in for Drs. Lounge)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PsychMD

DrD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently signed-in OK in this area of SDN, but for the past couple of days whenever I tried to sign-in on the side of Drs. Lounge, first I get the screen Welcome, PsychMD, then (either if I wait to be redirected to the discussions threads as a signed-in user, or if I click on the link to go to the discussions myself without waiting) the screen then reverts to the non-signed-in format...something is weird, but I have no clue what. I haven't been banned from there as far as I know it, I don't have a different password for that side as opposed to this side, so there must be something technically wrong with the sign-in process itself, either at my computer end(but why with that side and not this one?), or at that side end.

Please help! Thanks!

I have been having the same problems, I think it has something to do with the "memory" cookies from drslounge.com not being set correctly, so the auto-login information isn't being retained properly.

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
same issue here. I have another SDNer that uses my computer and sometimes one of us isn't logged out although we click logged out . And if we go to SDN (when logged into Drs Lounge) then the OTHER username is logged in. All sorts of weird. :(