Hey guys, i was wondering whether I should submit my application soon. I took the MCAT July 16th of this year (this summer), and was wondering if I should wait till my score comes in before I send out my application. What is the difference between sending out the application before and after the MCAT score comes out. Should I only apply to my lower end schools first? my GPA is a 3.9 and I have a lot of volunteer experience in India and Africa; if that information helps. Thanks for the help guys.